<body> eville's
Photobucket
Thursday, April 15, 2010
hi uma, we meet again ._.
Its first day of school! Gosh. It's so sudden that you cannot imagine how badly we took this.

All along, I had the idea that school starts on 19th Apr, Monday. However, kbox on tues, lynette said out of the sudden,"hey, xxx knew which class she's in already."
That got all of us in panic. So, it was then confirmed that school starts on 15th Apr, Today!
You can never imagined how down all of us were. Moodless out of the sudden.

So, I have tuesdays off! 4 days school week. However, promised that tuesdays shall be self-study-day.

Anyways, FIRST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOOL!
It's all about new environment, new classmates(hello classmates), new team, however, no new faci today! I met uma again! After 15 weeks of Biology, I thought I can finally shake her off. WHO KNOWS, I MET HER AGAIN!
Its all about boring PDT, going-through-teams-second meeting and "please upload your ppt and ws now" after 2nd break. Monotone 6P. I'm going to die.

So, good lesson to start off the semester today. I don't understand a single thing. Good job yunpeng ._. I'm just gonna try harder!

Biochemistry tomorrow, something I'm really not looking forward to. =\
Gonna sleep soon, nights!

posted by eville;yunpeng at 10:56 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010