School had just started for 3 weeks and I've never felt more tired!
The reason why I'm able to blog at this time, what? 11.06am! is because I skipped school! Well done Eville.
With the triple science module, maths and cognitive thinking with more than 3 facilitators who are stricter than ever, together with EDP breathing down my neck, I could hardly breathe!
But I know I just had to get through this right? Gahh. I shall be finishing with the EDP by.. When? Next year or something? Provided we are not being eliminated out of the competition!
Staying at home is just, as intolerable as ever. But I haven't been at home so much for this week.
I don't know what you want. But not that I know what I want x.x
I think things just shouldn't be in this way.
It sucks afterall.
LAB SESSION ON MONDAY! EXCITEDNESS! I KNOW THEIR PERSONAL-SAFETY-STANDARD ARE SO NOT ITE STANDARD. ITE MUST BE WAYWAYWAYYYY BETTER!