THINGS ARE HAPPENING. HAPPENING, AND NEVER ENDING.
BUT THEY ARE NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO ME. BUT I FELT TROUBLED AS THOUGH I AM THE ONE INVOLVING IN IT DIRECTLY.
Have you ever tried returning home, and felt like it doesn't feel like home to you anymore?
Have you ever felt home sick, but dread going home at the same time?
Have you ever own something, but felt as though it was never yours right from the start?
Have you ever wish you had did something you should have done but never had the courage to do so?
I wish they could be happier. happier than now.
I wish they could be more sensible. more sensible than now.
I wish things wasn't like this. and never going to be like this.
I wish time could turn back. It wasn't ideal in the past, but definitely better than now.
I seriously have enough things on my mind and I wish I can totally stay out of this.
Actually there's nothing to be done. Nothing to be done on my part.
i know i have let you down. i'm sorry. i never meant this to happened. it was a mistake right from the start. sorry.