Sunday, June 07, 2009
WOOOO~
My eyes are like eyes of pufferfish now! I felt like one, because everything I see is blurry. Lets recall!
My living room's tiles cracked and it's all popping up from the floor two weeks ago. So, contruction took place. and where to stay? WITCH's HOUSE. I finally moved back home! Away from the Witch's place.I can eat bread as I like. Sleep as I want. Watch any TV programs as I love to!
FRIDAY! Went to darling's childcare to help her do up the classroom for the last bit. Then went to meet Damian. Wanted to meet Tianshi, but he already has programs on. We went to bugis to get blings. Then we went to the arcade at Iluma to see people wasting money on machines where you can kiap the toys! lol. THE MICKEY HAND IS SO CUTE CAN! I WANT! We called up Huier darling, then we went to jurong east to meet her. On the way there, we called up Tianshi again. Found out that his friends are leaving soon, just left with Xiaodi. But Tianshi refuse to meet us at bukit timah even though it's sooo near his place. I lose my temper at him unknowingly.. We went to bukit timah anyways. And we decide to stay out the night! We went to eat murtabuk. Then went to play pool. Damian bring us around mount faber and labrador park after that. I love the scenary! Especially the moonlight reflecting over the sea view. Pictures soon I hope!
Went back to beauty world. Went to IRC with two darlings as Damian went home. Played audi! It's been so long! I kind of miss it. Eat RE DAN GAO WITH SUASAGE with darling at mac before going home. And the moment I reached home, work starts ><
Helped out in painting my parent's room. Clean up the place, moved back to furniture, fixed up the bed, connect back the television with videos and cable tv and also, fix up the computer! MOP AND MOP AND MOP!
Through the process..叔叔: eh. 你的冷气机好像坏了。。 (They were washing the inner parts with chemicals)我:huh! 真的吗?这样很严重leh!叔叔:真的。你看。我: wah! 很严重!很严重!I was sure I couldn't survive the night if there's no aircon. Because the best bit of life at the witch's place was that the aircon was really cooling. Then when I finally accept the fact that if I cannot sleep without aircon, I can play audi after fixing my com..我:爸爸!来leh! 弄电脑!Fixing.. Everything's good. After switching on the power.. 爸爸:为什么monitor没有东西?hor!坏了!我:我不想活了。没电脑也没有冷气机。。Turn out that we didn't connect the monitor's power plug. So, there's no power. LOL. good! At least I have got the com.
At night, tried switching on the aircon, and it works too! woooo~ And by the time I finished bathing, I am soooo tired. Because I woke up at like 9am on friday. Spent the whole day awake and then got to move things on saturday. By the time, things are almost done, it's already 9pm. I already spent 36 hours awake! except for little naps for 5 mins or so.. and I nap at around 10pm to 12pm. And played audi till 4am! Sleep and woke up at 11am today. I'm tired. *yawn*
And my hand is hurting real badly yesterday! seems to overstretch it.. gahh. It's much better today already.
And oh! I finally removed the fencing around my bed because it used to be the upper part of the double decked bed. I always turn too much and bang my forehead against the fencing. So, I removed it. Last night, I nearly fall off my bed because I thought the fencing is still there! gosh.
MY HOUSE IS SUPER COLOURFUL NOW. MY ROOM ALREADY IN THREE COLOURS. AND IT FELT LIKE STRAWBERRY. all thanks to the pastel pink ._.
And I felt like living in a new house. The feeling is just different. And I kind of love it =)
posted by eville;yunpeng at 9:35 PM `