I LOOK SUPER WEIRD LAAAA.
ME AND JIEJIE! JOLENE.
MAKE A WISH~ MAKE A WISH~

BLOW OUT THE CANDLESSSSSS! ONLY ONE LA. IM ONE YEAR OLD! xD
QIE DAN GAOOOO!
After eating the cake, we are like.. left with a quarter of it. And then, you starts seeing evil smirk on every faces there. HAO KONG BU! ><
I'M AFRAID OF THE FEEL OF MY FACE SINKING INTO THE CAKE. SO I DECIDED TO CHOOSE NUMBER 2!
DARLING CAUGHT IN THE ACT. SEE HOW UNHOLY SHE IS =X
FINAL PRODUCT. I LOOK SO DELICIOUS -.-
Then after enjoying doing this piece of act, ALL OF THEM LEFT TO WASH THEIR HAND. ONLY DARLING STAY BY ME TO HELP ME GET SOME EXCESSIVE CREAM OFF.
But thanks ah, darling, for sticking that enormous piece of cake base on my face! You are the best lar! -.-
Then I went to wash up. They decided to clear the bbq pit and keep the remaining food for second night. And then, JIEJIE AND BOYFRIEND CLEAN THE FLOOR. We are to stay on the piece of cloth outside the toilet.
Woohoo~ We looks funny =X
(from left to right: ME, JACK, TIANSHI, DARLING)
We played cards, Mahjong all the way till 4am in the morning. Then we went to bed.
Woke up at around 10am in the morning. Slack around for abit and went out for lunch. PASTAMANIA! Doesn't really taste great.
We walked around the mall, poke around in the arcade. Then we went to get some drinks at NTUC before going back.
The guys played cards, we watched. Till around evening, bbq again.
AND MU TOU JOINED US!
We didnt really took any photos on the second day. Except for..

THIS! HOLY POSE MAN. =X
(from left to right: ME, TIANSHI, JACK, MUTOU, JOLENE)
Then we decided to drink.. Got a bottle of Absolut Vodka, some coke as mixer. Then we play cards.
Vodka is killer! I got high very easily from vodka =X
So, I was singing, dancing, and casting Storm Gust everywhere =X
Bumping my head against that stupid table ._.
Darling cannot stand me being that noisy and forced me to bed. Gahh! no fun! =X
And I woke up in the dead of the night to drink with mutou! LOL.
Booked out the next day, and we went to Escape Theme Park with Darling, Tianshi and Mutou with the complimentary tickets. Cabbed home at around evening with Darling~

From left to right: TIANSHI, JIE KE, JOLENE, ME, DARLING~
I LOVE THEM ALL!