<body> eville's
Photobucket
Sunday, March 08, 2009
MY DARLINGS
Past two days was pretty eventful. I didn't turned up for work on friday due to diarrhoea. But I felt better after some medicine. So I went ahead with the date with my darlings =D

We met up at dhoby ghaut. Together with lyne darling, pretty darling, Tianshi and Fishy. We decided to eat the lunch express meal for Students at Pizza Hut. I REGRETTED. I WANT MY CURRY ZAZZLE -.- lol.
Then we went to the bunk. Pretty darling and Fishy was very quiet! but after bunk, darling become more okay already. Lyne darling went off first. Then we went to have a drink beside TCC. Drinking alcohol without food is really killer -.-

YESTERDAY! WENT OUT TO TON WITH DARLING AND FISHY. We went to bukit timah for pratas and then went to lanshop. The computers there sucks -.- so we went to play pool. then darling got diao by some nu ren -.- must be jealous. Then we went to have milo dinosaur but darling insist on drinking greentea. She scared got ah neh smell =X

Then we send Fishy to the bus stop. Then we two went to have breakfast at Mac. Went back to lanshop for audi. Then we cab home. Totally dead.

BUT STILL. I ENJOYED THEIR COMPANY. Darling and I have countless topic to talk about xD We are talkative people~
Lets hang out more often! I can't wait for the 20th! Then I will be FREEEEEEE.

posted by eville;yunpeng at 7:43 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010