I woke up greeted with a bad news from my mum. She said she talked to dad about last night about my plans of loaning from bank for further studies at poly if I manage to get in.
She said dad don't agree with my plans. And saying it's already hard on him to pay the bank every month now. he don't want another BURDEN.
So now, studying diploma is a burden to them. I cannot continue my studies even if I can. This news hurts my heart badly even while i'm writing this. Here I am, worrying about whether I can even get into a poly, and there they are, splashing a bucket of cold water on me, telling me it's unaffordable.
I made it clear to them. I loan it. I return it. I don't want to just have a higher nitec cert, work some jobs that I got no interest in, and get the minimal pay that is enough to support myself but not the family.
life is so cruel =(