<body> eville's
Photobucket
Sunday, January 25, 2009
fucking pathetic
"Happy Chinese New Year" everyone. I'm back with the moodiest mood ever. On a supposedly very rowdy new year eve. I felt as pathetic as ever. what's wrong with me. but I'm fine. I don't need a bit of pityness. I'm doing good here.

This afternoon, I was using the com as usual. When there's a loud sound of breaking glass from the kitchen. Apparantly, my clock that is hanged at the wall between the doorway of the kitchen and the living room has absurdly dropped to the floor, and breaking the glass of the clock. 1230pm. On the last day of 2008 on lunar calender. I was kind of freaked out. I felt like something bad gonna happened.
I sweeped the glass away. After like 2 hours, I stepped on a very very very tiny piece of glass. It stabbed into my feet and bleed. woooo~ blood =) but it hurts ><

I only realised that I would felt even more lonely with a crowd than being alone. Everytime I set out doing something, I realised it's pointless and I would ask myself why am I doing that. Everytime I tried to do something that supposedly should make me feel better and happier, but I ended up even more upset. I'm not supposed to feel lonely. really. when I've got two sisters. and friends. Loneliness is a sin. but I did it. I felt it.

I was having reunion dinner with my family, my aunts and my uncles. Then I was.. walking around, or sitting down, dazing at the space for some time, before my aunt ask me what am I staring at. I tried to shake myself back to reality but it's hard.

I wish I am the teddy bear sitting on my bed now. At least he is loved by me.

Ah forget it. I don't want to be so pathetic. Cheer up man -.-

p.s. however, I felt something bad is gonna happen...


posted by eville;yunpeng at 10:47 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010