<body> eville's
Photobucket
Saturday, October 04, 2008
I WANNA COMPLAIN!
I'm back i'm back!! =D
Nothing much going on. but I just didn't feel like updating! but well, I'm doing very fineee! =D
Okay. the main purpose of this update.. is to complain and complain!

yeayea, so I repaired my laptop twice(third time coming soon) and it's lagging badly than ever before. and I'm seriously not in any good mood when my handphone just suddenly died on me when I only attempt to return a phone call to my mum. so congrats. It decided to, not just faint like it always do, but DIE. DIE, AS IN. NEVER WAKE UP AGAIN. DAMN YOU. all my data!! and my contacts. so please. those who have some heart, SMS ME YOUR NUMBER LAR.. UNLESS YOU FIND ME TOO IRRITATING AND DONT WANT ME TO CONTACT YOU EVER AGAIN. THEN THATS FINE.

Daddy don't intend to repair my phone. so I'm left with this lousy old samsung phone which have a camera i think less than 1.3 mega pixels and after you took the most perfect picture in the world, you cannot do anything about it except staring at it in the gallery when you are feeling bored.

Yesyes, looking forward to my new phone! gonna be some cheapo one as usual. but definitely better than this! I'm struggling between Nokia and SonyEricsson! Give me some opinion! =D

Right now, I just wanna complain, I'M HUNGRY. LIKE VERY HUNGRY. AND I REGRETTED TELLING MY MUM TO NOT BUY MY LUNCH -.- *whisper to air molecules* wo yao chi er duo =x

Had a great time yesterday! A nice good update coming up! That is if i remember and not lazy to update! =D

posted by eville;yunpeng at 2:10 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010