yaya. cause he complained that he's nice and why I didn't post a post all about him. then now I shall do that lor.
DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW THAT JOSHUA IS A REALLY NICE PERSON? *FANS CHEER IN BACKGROUND*
let me think about what he has done. hmm.. okay. he and gang gave me a surprise at my house during on my 18th birthday... but if he's nice then everyone is nice? omg? then everyone will ask me to write a post about them? then I'm gonna get real busy? ah no no. lets not stress on this point.. okay... he always tag along with my gang(ALL GIRLS) and just stick around when we are having girls talk and he said that he's not boring when he obviously should be. but again.. he shouldn't be *ahem*
JOSHUA. I REALLY COULDN'T THINK OF A REAL SOLID REASON. BUT I SERIOUSLY THINK YOU ARE A NICE PERSON. happy? glad? ecstatic? lol.
Since I'm bored and his tag actually made me smile, I decide to post a post just for him lor. WHAT ABOUT ME. I NOT NICE MEH. YOU NEVER POST A POST ABOUT ME..
JOSHUA. ARE YOU LIKE TOUCHED? I'm so touched as I read this post...
*sob uncontrollably*
p.s. YOU BETTER RETURN ME A POST ABOUT HOW NICE I AM =D