<body> eville's
Photobucket
Friday, August 29, 2008
HP - your computer is personal again!
Remember I mentioned that my laptop was down? I sent it to repair last week at the HP Care Centre or whatever you call it.

The place was great. and organized. the staffs are friendly. and they even have this small waiting area where you can have a drink and some snacks while waiting. Most importantly, they get things done quickly! I recieved a phone call about 3 days later, from HP asking if I'm okay to have the com reformat as there's a virus found. They got it done on the actual day itself and tada! I got my laptop back. They even provide this home delivery service whereby they send it to your doorstep! and when I got back my laptop, every installable programs have been installed properly back in it! how nice!

And yesterday, which is like a week after I got back my laptop, they called and ask if everything is working fine! it's like.. they are really nice can!? dell dont do that -.-

I GOT BACK MY LAPTOP =D

posted by eville;yunpeng at 3:09 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010