<body> eville's
Photobucket
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I feel like blogging today
Because im bored! and I guess it's about time. first, ONE EXPENSIVE THING MUST SHOW UP IN MY BLOG. LOL! my dear Jocelyn bought this hair band at The Cathay Cineplex..


FULL OF LACE. PINK. CUTE AND PRETTY. NOW IT'S TIME TO GUESS THE PRICE. I SHALL ONLY REVEAL THE PRICE IN THE NEXT UPDATE! HAVE FUN GUESSING. NO PRIZE FOR GETTING IT RIGHT THOUGH!

next up, interesting! er. sorry, but i forgot whats next. let's skip topic.

I'VE GOT A FRIEND WHO IS PROFESSIONAL IN DRAWING UDON! WEE PENG! =D


funny stuff people wrote and is sticked on the wall of the lifeskills class. haha! read it.

I got another CWO lah! Ms Lee loves to do this to me. She said the one i'm going to do is for last week. and the one I wrote last week is for the week before last! kns! then when will I finish everything?! madness. Then it will be yet another hour of washing dirty, smelly and oily universal bottles! kill me instead!


YOU SEE HIS EVIL EYES? OMG. I HEARD HIS EVIL LAUGHTER.

oh ya. and just now, I was recalling about what some year 1 from chemical technology course conversation with me and Lijuan. He said they were only having 2 modules now, Introductory Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry. AND HE SAID IT'S SO STRESS! OMG! they dont even have lab maths that will make your hair drop so that you dont even have to go to the hair dresser to get your hair volume down. They dont even have lab safety practise to make them sit in boring lectures and they get to go home early like 3pm latest i supposed! and that's stressful! oh yes. maybe. I think they are REALLY STRESSED.

madness. what is this world coming about!? lol! HORRIBLE CWO AND EVERYTHING AROUND ME SPOILT MY MOOD. IT'S IRRITATING LA.

p.s. SORRY about the badly drawn universal bottle. you must understand the pain of drawing an evil bottle on paint without a mouse! =\


posted by eville;yunpeng at 11:54 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010