<body> eville's
Photobucket
Friday, July 18, 2008
baobei bully me
SHIT. SHIT. EVERYTHING IS LIKE SHIT NOW. TMD.
FRIDAY! I GOT NO SCHOOL. THEN COMING WILL BE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. SUPPOSEDLY, I SHOULD BE LAUGHING AND SMILING TO MYSELF ALL NIGHT. SO HAPPY THAT I GOT THE WHOLE 2 DAYS TO SLACK. THEN SUNDAY GO WORK. BUT THEN!?

my lovely baobei laptop has to do this to me at this point of time!! I FUCKING CANNOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET. I TRIED WHOLE 3 HOURS YESTERDAY AND NEARLY 2 HOURS TODAY. I TOTALLY GOT NO MOOD TO DO ANYTHING ALREADY!! ='( even as i type this, i'm on the verge of tears. baobei, i love you. why have you got to do this to me?!

Then hor, you people out there must be thinking. LAPTOP SPOIL. WHAT ARE YOU USING? say im fortunate or im not. I have got another com and a laptop at home. my sis is using the com so I cant play audition to disturb people to make myself abit happier, I had to use laptop to go msn to disturb people with this laptop. BUT THEN, NOBODY IS TALKING TO ME!! ='(

The keyboard and everything is soooooooo freaking weird and I just type like some retarded ass. I HATE THIS. *sobbing silently and singing corrine may's save me*

then people has to ignore me and make me feel so miserable. when will you start talking to me like before? i miss you ='(

p.s. my sis keep pointing out things and say,"see!! this is so funny!" BU HAO XIAO. WO XIAO BU CHU LAI!! ='(

posted by eville;yunpeng at 12:47 AM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010