Instead on working on the report I've got to hand in next Thursday, I have been putting time and effort in play that online game that I'm kind of addicted to, RebirthRO.
And the server, being as unstable as it could be. The GMs decided to move the game server to some part of Chicago or whatever, and they said that it will not lag after that. But some part of the patch dont know got what stupid problem, I dont get any patch for the server moved. AND SO, I RE-DOWNLOAD THE GAME. INCLUDING INSTALLING AND PATCHING AGAIN. nice =)
Then the GMs must have find that moving it increases it's unstability, and so they decided to UPGRADE THE SERVER. okay! how nice of them. It took away like half of my day to let them upgrade all they want. Then, PEOPLE COMPLAIN GOT MISSING ITEMS. and so, they told us, while we are logged on and in game,
"DO NOT go hunting or leveling, DO NOT trade items, DO NOT open storage, DO NOT switch characters, DO NOT DIE, DO NOT LOG OUT!"
What are we supposed to do then?!
" DO sit in town and chat with your friends!"
And so, we chatted =) we are obedient little kids.
So, at night, they decided to rollback the items list (they said char and levels will not be affected) okay then. roll lo. there gone my vidar boots...
They took the whole night to roll. next day, WE DISCOVERED THEY ROLLBACK SEVEN DAYS. okay. how great. 7 days only. not very long right? Items only, at least my newly-made sage is not deleted.
Home from school yesterday and took a look. WOAH. I've got doubled items! so, the loss is alright right?
THEN THEY TODAY GO ROLLBACK 7 DAYS INCLUSIVE OF LEVELS AND CHARACTERS AND EVERYTHING LAH! because some people, like me, have got doubled items. how nice lo.
AND THEN MY SAGE IS GONE! LEVEL 71 LE LEH! =(
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO TRAINED A SAGE!? =(
So, happy hor? play rebirthro..