<body> eville's
Photobucket
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
HOLIDAYS
IT'S HOLIDAYS! But, it's time to work and get some money! lol. MONEY MONEY MONEY. WHAT IS MONEY? LOL. MONEY IS MONEY!

thanks to my dear Lijuan. I got a temp job at Isetan. First time was at tampines. Daddy drives us for breakfast. then I go work. He go Aunt's house play mahjong. After work, he came to fetch me! although all the time spend together were just car rides. but with mummy and sis, it's like we going out together! we seldom go out as a family..

Wednesday Josh call and ask me work next day. NEXT DAY YOU KNOW. so last minute. but well, that's unexpected extra penny in the pocket! So, why not!? Thursday never work.. causee.. Shoes not accepted! extra day of rest is bliss! =)

Friday went to work. IT'S TORTURE! becauseeee. No new stocks, nothing to do. And the worst job on earth is, you are so free but you got to act busy! It's really difficult lah! omg. But after work is love =) met up with my darling and FTFF. According to darling's sms, she said FTFF got bottomless tummy. So we went to Seoul Garden. But he didn't eat alot -.- most of the time are spent laughing at darling's hilarious action and hateful stare when we cook something at her side of the BBQ hot plate. FTFF is the cook of the night! =D And they keep laughing at me, saying that I speaking to my bowl of soup! I'm speaking to them! omg. They don't look like soup to me.. OH YA. NOT TO MENTION DARLING'S HAPPY AND OVER-EXCITED ATTEMPT TO OPEN HUM. LOL. We took pictures on the trip home.. It's a long way back home -.-

Saturday. Work! I've never been so hardworking! LOL. This time round at Isetan Lido. aiyo! I think that piece of land that's now Shaw House used to be a lemon tree plantation. I'm serious! My legs are super tired after standing awhile.. But at tampines, it's okay! must be lemon tree plantation right? I must have stepped on some lemons while walking around. hmm. maybe the frequent spot that I stood is where the lemon tree is. There must be a soldier always shooting lemons down the tree. The soldier got to be Lijuan! cause the boss told her to fight on. whatever lah. I'm crapping so much.
Oh. and I called Shayney during my break to ask her something. turn out that she's at Lido too. so coincidence lo. *she must have stalked me. must be.. yea..*

Sunday. Went out to eat. with all the relatives. spent the rest of the day watching anime. NICE =)

MONDAY AGAIN. WORK LO. WHAT ELSE. But this time is much better. Cause it's much busier. While I work, I'm thinking of the anime soooo much that i heard someone said,"Uguu~" like Ayu. OMG. I'M NOT GOING CRANKY RIGHT? I'M NORMAL!

Today. NAUGHTY. skip work. went to watch The Happening. Lijuan and her friend went to the toilet for so long. The movie have so much BANG that makes me jump unnecessarily. When they're back, the show is ending! LOL. Quite nice. But... the ending don't seems complete to me. Oh. then when I was walking home from the bus stop, someone threw a slipper down from I don't know which story and landed a few centimetres away from me! Although I had my mp3 volume max, BUT IT'S STILL LOUD! I THOUGHT IT'S A BODY. I guess it's the after effect of watching The Happening.. yes. must be.

So yea, back to work tomorrow! SIAN. I FINISHED THE ANIME ALREADY. I WANT TO WATCH AGAIN CAN? I've been crying every now and then since episode 8 all the way to 24. Uguu~ Who's fault? CHWEENORMAN.

posted by eville;yunpeng at 11:34 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010