I am so addicted to this game recently. and it even makes me kind of leave audition alone =P haha. so anyways, it's really fun lah! but hor. that day something happened. 4 days after I created my account and join the game. and i've been rushing levels and had already reborn, THE SERVER RE-ROLL TO FOUR DAYS AGO! WHEN MY ACCOUNT DOESNT EXIST AT ALL. oh man. what is this. so I have to recreate my account and re-train all over again. but for that next 3 days, exp doubled! thats better yea? =D
So, now, some screenshot during the game =D
some beautiful scenery on the bridge =D
"pif-ing" each other! =D

our baby merchant banging the gate =D
sitting on the bench =D
see, i sit until so comfortable =D

Arlyne looks soooo evil. like she's gonna fry the chicken. alright, it's actually not chicken but looks like a chicken.

Sitting on prisoner's bed! =D

We got Mr Scream's face mask! =D

My face become like this yesterday! So disgusting and scary! wahh..
So, it's about that. It's a very nice game =D
we enjoy raping the monsters sooo much!! =D
and hor. I haven't been studying! oh man. blah. till then! =D