If you need to take the train on the east-west line everyday, be it to school or to work, you might have a bad Monday morning(together with Monday blues drives you crazy!) yesterday!
ROAR. I CAN'T STAND THOSE IRRITATING PEOPLE. I THINK THEY NEED TO RETURN TO THEIR PRIMARY SCHOOL TO LEARN MANNERS. BAH. IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY, SO AM I! WHY ARE YOU SO SPECIAL THAT YOU MUST GET ONTO THE TRAIN FIRST? DIDN'T YOU LEARN MANNERS? DIDN'T YOU KNOW IT'S BAD TO PUSH? DID YOU PAY EXTRA FARE?! NO! THEN STOP PUSHING. BAH!
Urgh. I'm really really irritated yesterday. those kiasu auntie and uncle. I'M STANDING RIGHT BESIDE THE DOOR. JUST ONE STEP AND I CAN GET ON THE TRAIN. BUT I WAITED FOR AT LEAST 3 TRAINS AT THE SAME POSITION BEFORE I CAN GET ON. BECAUSE THE PEOPLE NEVER STOP PUSHING! THEY PUSH AND PUSH. THE TRAIN ALREADY LEFT. AND THE NEXT ONE IS IN 2 MIN'S TIME. YOU CANNOT WAIT THEN JOLLY WELL TAKE A CAB. THEY SAY STAND BEHIND THE YELLOW LINE, I DON'T WISH TO DIE. YOU WANT, YOU CAN STAND THERE. IRRITATING.
okays. I'm feeling so much better now. not even me, Helen's complaining too. they can't wait! wah. I took 2 hours to reach tanah merah from jurong east, including the waiting time for the trains. I would have got on the train much earlier, but all thanks to INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE. typical singaporeans. super kiasu.
And that's for yesterday. Today, I had my mole bio phase test. It was atrocious. But I don't care. BAH. It's over. Nothing I can do to help.
Actually there's nothing much I wanted to update. Just about the train thing. I should actually thank them for inspiring me with ideas of updates in my blog. BAH, NEXT LIFE PERHAPS.
Okays, and more tests coming up. and more tests coming up. and more tests coming up. maths test on the valentine's day. spoiler. I'm missing so many maths lectures and I couldn't forgive myself. No, I can't and I won't.
Right now, I'm hungry. HUNGRY WOMAN IS AN ANGRY WOMAN. *yell* is my dinner ready?
I want to eat. haha. byeeees! =D