<body> eville's
Photobucket
Saturday, January 26, 2008
crazy things to talk about with my girlfriends =)
Yesterday, after our AC phase test, I said,
"hey! didn't we say we are going on a date on valentine's day? shall we go watch Step Up 2?"

And I said to Helen,
"hey! you can only bring one guy with you! make your choice arh. but if he's coming, 3 rules have to follow. First, no holding hands hor! Second, no hugging or kissing! Third, 1cm between you and him! If not hor, me and Lijuan very poor thing leh!"

HAHA. I'm crazy.

Then Lijuan was dreaming,"If next time, my husband can drive me to a shopping mall. then he will say sweetly to me,"I drop you here. when you are done, let me know. I will come and pick you up =)" and then I will go shopping with my tai tai friends. When I'm done, I shall call him and he will come and pick me up =) "

Me and Helen : DREAMING LARH YOU!


Our description about marriage..
normal couples version
While guy woo girl,
Girl : I want eat donuts from donut factory.
Guy : No problem. I go queue for you. *delivered donuts to her house*
While dating,
Girl : I want eat donuts from donut factory.
Guy : No problem. Come, we go buy together.
After dating a few years, they got married.
Several years after marriage,
Girl : I want eat donuts from donut factory.
Guy : Go and queue for it yourself lah! I'm not so free to queue for you!

typical teens version
While dating,
Guy : *touch touch*
Girl : Cannot, mummy say if you touch me, I will get pregnant. *wrong education from teacher*
...
Guy : I want sex.
Girl : Cannot.
Guy : You don't love me.
Girl : No. I love you.
Guy : No, you don't love me. If you don't wanna have sex with me means you don't love me.
Girl : Okay lah.. *to prove that she loves him*
After some time..
The girl got pregnant. and they got married.
Girl : Last time you not like that one.. *when they quarrel*
Guy : Last time is last time! don't think you bear a child for me then very big hor!

Lijuan also mentioned that she often see guys who always got turned on by pretty or sexy girls. and whenever the guys got turned on, and lose control, they will hold on tight to the railings or something (on train or bus) and make some funny actions with their legs*. LOL.
*for live performance, please refer to my deer emo for it =D

HAHA. something like that, if you get the drift. I cannot remember anymore. but we crap alot on this. and I cannot stop laughing. the way they say these was hilarious.
and so, in conclusion, marriage? no way =)

Oh yah. Mr Oliver bought his Apple laptop recently. and every time we are having his lecture, he will show off his laptop by clicking on some gadgets and say,"see! wah. so good hor? still got dictionary leh! wah. got temperature. my Apple got thermometer arh?"

posted by eville;yunpeng at 7:09 AM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010