Yay! haha, so by now, GM class test, Lab Maths class test and AC phase test are over! Left with HCMS presentation, GM phase test and LSP phase test(and it's on my bday! poor me, first time in my life that i have to go to school on my bday and got phase test! =( )
Anyways, last wednesday, after we finish our GM class test which i think the three of us, namely, Lijuan, Salehah and I did badly, but we still reward ourselves with movie! (poor helen can't join us =( )
It's awesome! A must-watch movie! 5 stars!
And of course, with Lijuan and Salehah around, it's a must to cam whore. And so we did.
I shall only post one. too slow. haha
Then we went to Toy'R'Us. Lijuan showed us the mini microscope. So cute, they have it with the glass slides, specimens and all. Besides that, we take pictures again.


I know my hair is messy. I got no idea why is it so messy. haha. yea. so thats all for now. uploading pictures are tiring. urgh. but no choice, SOMEONE ask me to update. YOU know who you are =)