Her birthday gift
Inside the box. below the many sweets are three big blocks of cadbury chocolates.because there's nothing she's lack of, hence, SWEETS, CHOCOLATES AND BEAR! her favourites =)
Last saturday, xinfang, szehan and my sis' friends came to my house. I cooked them spaghetti. Xinfang said it's nice. I'm glad. I think that's the kind of satisfaction being a chef gets.
After dinner, szehan, looking for snacks as usual. found this in the microwave..
CHIPSTER! she looks really happy.
Then we went to play pool. but only for fifteen mins i think. haha, no mood to play. We saw this on the way there..
Rubbish! from the night market. this is scary.
On monday, I think i'm too engrossed in AC lecture or I'm only half awake. I wanted to replace the cap on my pen after use, and I poke my finger! =(
It bleeds! =(
I felt that i have been slacking ever since this term starts. This is definitely not a good sign. I have been overslept for a number of times and miss several lectures. I also skipped comm skills lessons. Why do we, biochemical tech students, need to study comm skills anyways? We don't speak to staplylococcus aureus! haha. we love that word. because it's nice to pronounce =)