Kon ban wa! I have not been updating. I know, and I'm sorry. I decided to update now since I have that little time and before Li Juan starts complaining again,"I did update you know! why didn't you?"
I have devoted my holidays to work and work and more work. So as to earn more money, but till now, I have not receive a single cent, haha. Soon, I thought.
Though it is holiday, but I can still feel the tiredness in me. Please do not start saying,"you sleep too much.." because I have not been sleeping a lot.
I got a lot to update. There's still some semakau photos which I had not post up. Some day maybe.
For now, no pictures. Too troublesome. Next time, I promise you half a dozen of pictures. Meanwhile, during this holiday, I have been not been touching books (unless you consider jin tian yi comics=))
A week or two ago, I have been working at diaso with Shayne, Sherlynn, Xaria, Jolene and Jocelyn. We are doing stock taking. The first day at Plaza Singapura was overnight, that day was great. Shayne and I work as writer, you don't need to do much, just write=) Second and third day was not overnight, at Vivocity and IMM sequentially, but no more writers, only counters. They told us to stick on stickers after counting, then make us peel them off again! =\ However, the best award, besides the pay, was the in-charge there. He is a Japanese, according to Sherlynn. He's cute, especially when he smiles shyly and nod his head, haha. We nick-name him Tomato.
I have already quit all my jobs. hooray! I can enjoy my last week holiday now and I think I need to start doing my maths tutorial worksheet =\