<body> eville's
Photobucket
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Helen's 19th birthday
28th august 2007
Overdue post. pardon me, it's way way overdue. Many pictures ahead, beware.

That day, we had our AC class test one. After that, we went down to marina square, hans. I remember exactly a year ago, I went there with the ncos to celebrate aizat's and yaofeng's birthday. haha. It's always hans.

I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of the food. haha, but they made holes of watermelons and took it.

Shayne, Xaria! Are you afraid of this? haha

And finally, the surprise birthday cake.

I think she's pleased with the cake =)

Make a wish..

Blew out the candles.. but unfortunately..

She's so POWDERFUL that the chocolate powder on the cake was blew onto the table =\

Cut the cake..

and we took photos.

Helen and I are strangers whereas Li Juan and Helen are not =\

All together =)

Her present

She looks so happy and kuku with her present.


We occupied the family room.

Our "babies"

zi lian. ooh man.

Posing with the dress we got her.

Her famous pose =)

I think I look normal. They all looks abit weird =\

One last one together in the family room.

then we took pictures against this wall. it's right beside the lift lobby, quite embarassing as many people are walking past. the pictures are really random.


next was against this wall. we find it pretty cool.

I think ms poh was quite innocent. because she was being dragged into the picture by us. we insisted her in joining, because she's a teacher doesn't mean she can't do all this, she's young! should have fun! haha. i think she had fun =)

We love taking photos! haha, in the toilet.

Posing helen's famous pose =)

Random picture again.

Ms Poh insisted on not joining this time round. I think the pose look stupid. haha. but well, we had fun and a great laugh!

So, that evening was really fun and relaxing because we just finished our AC class test one. hohoho. but now, it's a new term all over again. MICROBIOLOGY IS HARD. ooh man. I gonna die soon..


posted by eville;yunpeng at 1:13 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010