
If you know what i'm trying to illustrate*, A SUPER BIG COCKROACH FLEW (TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THAT WORD) PAST MY HEAD AND LAND ON THE WALL IN FRONT OF ME. Okay, of course i'm not looking in your way now, in fact facing the sink lah. I shouted and run out of the kitchen like aiya-you-can-never-imagine.
*I know the cockroach can never be as big as my head, but I'm trying to tell you all that the cockroach is really HUGE!
I yell,"Save me!" all the way into the room. My dad, not in a very good mood, gave me an irritated and confused face. Then finally he went to the kitchen and spray pesticide. But hor, the corpse of the cockroach is not found! I'm still worried until I see the corpse out of my house! Dumb! I wanted to be a good girl, and the cockroach came and make my life miserable =(
Stupid cockroach! I WANT TO KILL YOU FOR SCARING ME! but I don't dare =(