Sorry people for not updating my blog regularly, been busy with schoolwork.My dearest Xaria's birthday celebration. Not so much of a celebration though, just a dinner and present handover "ceremony" =\ We met for pizza, and I am disappointed by their poor service. However, the food was nice =)
The new cheesy melt pizza. Love it, although I'm not a cheese lover.
Smile, people! Made of cheese and chilli flakes. Shayne and I had got Xaria a pair of havaianas flip flops. After dinner, we went to watch movie, Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. I wouldn't say it's not nice, but well, it cannot be compared with the book in anyway. If you didn't read the book, I think you will love the movie =)
Donate your blood today! Mascot walking around in my school.(Lijuan, it's behind you now!)
Can you see the rainbow sour candy strips? so pretty right? haha.
Jocelyn bought it from candy empire.
25th July 2007
Educational Trip to Asia Pacific Brewery.
Cheers! No beer though. Awww~
The Bar Counter.
There's even a pool table!

Another view of the lounge.
The people who show us around the factory. Lovely people =)
It's Tiger's time!And then, later very afternoon, there's kerosene gas leakage in some of the labs. We had some gay-ish classmates for entertainment.

Take 1
Take 2However, I can ensure you that they are straight. hahaGood day, people!