<body> eville's
Photobucket
Monday, July 23, 2007
Lijuan's and Szehan's
11th July 2007
I'm back with long overdue entries! haha.

Part I
So, on 11th July, that particular Wednesday, we, the girls, celebrated our dearest lijuan's birthday in cafeteria one. Okay, I heard you all say,"what? only at cafe one?! in school?!" I'm so sorry, but yes. Only cafe one in school. And the present, yes, shared by seven of us, namely, Siewli, Wanying, Helen, Jocelyn, Ms Poh, Weepeng and me.

and yea, this is the present from us.

If you see us as such evil people who only get two bars of chocolates for her, then I have to congratulate you that you have fallen into our trap. It's not the end..


followed by this..

and the content! A lovely pretty cookie cake.

It wasn't much of a celebration. We were having our lunch, and forcefully make her stay with us while we had our lunch. haha. She seems so busy with robin's phone that she don't seems to know what we are up to.

If the surprise end here, it might be a little disappointment for everyone. It was then followed by a present wrapped with layers and layers of newspapers and finally, the top layer, a nice looking wrapping paper.

Me : Open it up now.
Lijuan : I want to open nicely, don't want to tear it. (took some time to see what is the best way of opening it)
Me : Aiya, just anyhow tear lah, you won't be able to tear nicely later.
Lijuan : got newspaper is it?
It was then followed by a battle between the birthday girl and the many layers of newspapers wrapped by none other, but me.
Me : Enough or not? I scared I wrapped not enough.
Wanying : yea, it's enough (looking at how lijuan almost got frustrated just by tearing of newspaper)
Robin : You very patient, I think if I wrapped it, I would just get one whole stack and wrap it.
Me : But if wrap with one whole stack, when you unwrap, it will be one whole stack together as well right? then the effect will be different.
Robin : yea..

It was a chore to wrap it. I almost die from it. So, it was actually a guess wallet - box. =)
Inside the box, there's nothing - but a piece of paper saying,
" congrats, you've been fooled =)"

Only at the end of the day, before she went home, den she received the guess wallet. hahaa.

Photos of the presents can be found at Lijuan's blog.
Courtesy to lijuan, as some of the pictures are taken from her blog.

Part II
Later that evening, was the celebration for szehan's birthday, with only me and Shayne. We met at boon lay. Shayne and I reached first, so we went to get a small little coffee cake for her before she's here. We then went to have sushi at some sushi restaurant. Blew the candles and gave her the present. It was a sleeveless top she love(we are so glad we found it) and a wallet from the wallet shop. I hope she's a little more happy than before =)

I'm so sorry that I didn't have any photos. Only videos.
So we ate sushi =\

p.s. I know this post end awkwardly. Ahh, but well.. =\


posted by eville;yunpeng at 4:43 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010