<body> eville's
Photobucket
Friday, July 13, 2007
diluted acetic acid
Stupid vinegar. Smelly ass. I tried Ms Lee's method just now. She said, if the colours on your clothing runs, you can lock the colour by soaking it in vinegar and water. I forgot the actual amount already, but I add 1:4 of vinegar:water. Thats a wonder how come I don't find acetic acid smelly when I used them in the school lab, but vinegar smells like hell. I don't have gloves, so my hands now smells of vinegar. VERY SMELLY! I WANT TO DIE ALREADY.

Anyways, I was late for sports and wellness(as usual) today because I had a bad case of stomach-ache. So, I called wanying to find out where they are because it was raining at then. Then, that teacher somehow snatch the phone and talk to me. Super shocking. I reached there and about 5 minutes later, we were dismissed. Done maths tutorial over lunch time, and had lab maths lecture brought forward an hour. The lesson finish in like 45 mins. Then we went for care lesson by section head, mr Din. His speech is quite interesting in a way, but the problem is he talked TOOO SLOW. He called out our names one by one and ask if we had any feedbacks about the school.
Mr Din : Salehah, anything to say?
Salehah : Can go home?
Mr Din : Why? My speech not interesting? Some people find me interesting..
Ghazali : Too slow lar..
(Mass laughter)
Mr Din : I pretend not to hear that arh.

LSP was cancelled, so my day end super early. like 2pm. but I reached home like around 4pm.
p.s. Mass pictures update coming up soon!

posted by eville;yunpeng at 9:06 AM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010