Yayness. I have not went out shopping with shayne for such a long time. So we met up to shop today (although I don't intend to buy anything)
We reached bugis, it was raining. So we went to have our lunch at pasta mania, and bugis junction is having this fish fair. Got lots of fishes, which reminds me of aquaculture =\ Anyways, no photos of fishes because i scared they will slap me when i didn't buy and wanna take photos.
Decided not to wait for the rain to stop because it seems like it will never stop, so we went to bugis street. Just reached there not long, and there were this whole gang of secondary school boys asking us for donation. No, I should say they kind of force us, because they surrounded us and make sure we put some money to every tin.. haha, so I donate anyways.
We stopped by a shop to look at a shirt. When shayne was trying on, the uncle suggest we can wear a tube inside as it was rather low-cut. The most important thing is he said,"like that sexy mah.." That reminds of us liangjie, TUBE WITH JEANS IS NOT SEXY. HAHA.
Then, we went to the library. I didn't know that finding a dictionary is such a hassle in a place full of books. And, you know what? There's an exhibition on Infectious diseases and stuffs. So much about bird flu, sars and diseases. COOL. Drop by if you have the time and look at them =)
When shayne was having her dinner just now at a coffeeshop nearby, we saw frogs in cages owned by the stall in the coffeeshop. It's so slimy, disgusting. And that reminds us of liangjie again. Because he's afraid of frogs, but he's going to be a chef. Kind of similar to the situation I'm in now, wanted to join aquaculture of scared of the worms in the rock. boo.
Aquaculture. Yes or No?