
YAY! And that's the gay partners. Saiful and Ghazali. He looks like Aizat yea?
I want to sleep more. But I couldn't fall asleep. yucks. So horrible. Okay, some very random update.
Mr Nick's jokes.
-If there's no questions, please do the questions now and i will go through the questions later.
-When I'm in my own world, I tend to lick something(thats during lectures and he's using a mic), that's why i wipe the mic with 70% ethanol every morning.
Mr Oliver's joke.
-The word General itself means General.
And so, if you are not laughing now, please laugh! HAHA.
And someone said this before the principal speak to the school.
"We will begin shortly so please settle down and we will begin shortly."
It sounds funny verbally =)
And I better go now. BYE!
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY UMAR! don't go beauty therapy okay?
(I know he won't see this)