MR Nick's jokes :-
-We were using com to get to the student portal page and he said,"you know how to surf net right? Just go to the seaside and surf.." =\
-Notebook at ITE is going at $730. Cheap. And he said,"It's cheap, so of course the quality isn't as good. Okay, don't say cheap, it sounds so cheap.."
-We were using microsoft excel for logarithm calculation. So he thought we might be lost, not physically, and he said,"You know where are you now? You are at Business Block 06.."
-Amin asked if the talk for Notebook and Desktop is 0930 in the morning or at night(although it written on the screen), so he said,"0930 of course in the morning lah. At night who wants to talk to you.."
MR Oliver's jokes :-
-"Better listen to me, if not for those who did their practical assignment under me, I will do post-marking.."
-We have been doing titration for don't-know-how-many times of practical, and so he said,"Today we are not doing titration. Later titrate titrate, my head also being titrate."
-While doing chemical equations, CH3COOH. He asked,"Why cannot write as C2H4O2? We all shout "cannot". He said,"why cannot write like that? Because it must be written like that.."
-50ml, so we are using bulb pipette. He said, "it's inside the basket, I never scold you basket arh.." (because we were discussing about some people like to scold others "basket")
-Got typing error on the practical worksheet we did, he said,"What the *TOOT* are they trying to say?"
Today's lesson was super funny. Everyone wasn't in the right mood because we thought he won't be coming as he got some aquaculture competition to represent the school for. But he turn up, and everyone was so happy.
Some conversation between MR Oliver and a Singapore Poly teacher whose exihibits beside our school :-
-SP teacher : My school got 1000 corals.
-OC(Mr Oliver) : My school got 8000 students.
-SP teacher : Our SP students very clever one.
-OC : Our ITE students very creative one.
The SP teacher is also boosting about some weird breed fish that they breed.
Mr Oliver say,"because he brought some ladder chair there, then i need to curry favour so I can borrow the ladder from him, so I said,"wah, your fish very nice, can lend me your ladder?""
.."Our school will stand a chance to win if not for our water is quite cloudy. Their(SP) water also very cloudy. So we got this extra small tank of water to share so that we can change the water in our tank. I go and take the water and add in all. When he come back, He asked,"where's the water?" I said," ooh I use already." "
And there is this uncle who loads tanks and tanks of water in, he said,"He keep loading in tanks of water. alot you know, you see him, he seems like he want to drown himself in one of the tanks of water.
Super hilarious can. HAHA. He still say, never argue with him, because he will win.
Just now Lijuan told me something funny as well. That time at AC practical, we came late. But the clock in the lab is spoiled. So he thought we were early, like 945am, but actually it's already 1010am. =\
And just now after practical, I asked him.
ME: So is the results for the competition out? Did our school win?( it's like 240pm)
OC: Not yet, the judging is 1-4pm. They still got buffet lunch after that.
ME: What has buffet lunch got to do with the judging of fish?
OC: They very good you know. Go there see see abit got buffet lunch already.
ME: Orh okay.
OC: One of our students is a judge as well. You just need to join some big shot fish club den you can be the judge.
ME: Huh. like anyone also can be judge, you also go and be one lah!
after awhile..
ME: What's your chinese name?
OC: Au Li Fei
ME: Really? (doubting)
OC: yah, Oliver in chinese is Au Li Fei.
We all almost die of laughter on the spot =\
I believe all of you are curious how cute he is like:
I took this after practical today. He want me to keep my handphone if not he's going to keep it for me. I mumbled," worth it." HAHA
Jocelyn took this when she took the same bus as him last week. If you notice, it's the same shirt he wore in both picture =\
The first impression of Mr Oliver is Hossan Leong. HAHA. Anyways, we miss him many many. So many that you wouldn't be able to imagine.

I'm like studying in the same class as Aizat everyday can.

We played Uno Stacko yesterday. Weird thing. The game has no dice. Lost it probably.

It's like going to fall off anytime.

I drank anything today. It's like Pepsi =\
So much about them. Enjoy!