I intended to update during the weekends. But I went to audition for band (which I did not get in due to my poor sight read and airy tones) on saturday and went out with my mum on sunday and I did not even have enough time to catch up with my beauty sleep, I can only update today and catch up my beauty sleep tomorrow.
I think I had never love chemistry so much until recently, I have been looking forward to chemistry lectures. I got so excited that I giggle every minute. anyways, there's a really amazing story (at least to me, it's amazing. but to most of them I told, they don't seem to have much reaction) I would like to share. Told by my class advisor during today chem practical.
There is this scientist who suspect his wife having an affair, which was being confirmed after that. In anger, he went back to his laboratory and collected three types of acids (one of them is our dearest nitric acid) and went back home, fill up his bath tub with them and soak his wife in it. It is so "corrosive" or strong or whatever you call it that his wife actually dissolved in the acid. Even the teeth and the bones were gone. Then, he went to the police and reported that his wife is missing. Until in his old age when he's dying, he confessed his crime.
So, the moral of the story is not to anger me or I might steal some acid in school and dissolve your hands or legs. HAHA! Anyways, it's a real story. It's not fictional okay!
Anyways, during today's practical which we are doing titration. For some reasons which I don't know what, I toppled a beaker of acid, followed by a beaker of alkali. Something is wrong with me. Luckily, the acid not so concentrated or we might have to experience some spillage and then have lab safety during intro chem.
Some entertainment for today! That's all, until my next post which I don't-know-when.