<body> eville's
Photobucket
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
$60 nike shoes
good life bad life good life bad life. My answer was neither good nor bad. It's just BORING. I've got no life. boo. anyways, shayne and xaria are going camp tomorrow! which means, i'm going to be dead bored for 3 whole days, and school's starting. hell.

I went to Queensway Shopping Centre today. thats the first time I went there. please don't laugh at me. and who says the shoes there are cheap? only BRANDED shoes are cheaper. and the cheapest is not any under $60. all because of that far east shop. the story goes like this.

When I used to work at far east, I always walk past this shop which have this pair of purple and white nike shoes. but because nike shoes are usually too expensive(cost around $100+) and definitely not for poor people like me, I decided to satisfy myself just by looking at it. but now that I got into a school, I need a pair of shoes. so one day, I went past the shop while shopping with my friends at far east, I saw the shoes was under can't-remember-how-many-percent discount. but it only cost $60! okay, now I know I did mention a pair of shoes that cost $60 at Queensway is expensive. but please understand this, I LOVE that pair of shoes at far east, and no other very-expensive-$60 shoes can be compared (although I know that's only a very normal pair of shoes) SO. I decided to go back and beg my mum to sponsor me $30 for the shoes. when I finally got the money and went back on one fine day(I was so excited), THE SHOP IS CLOSED. and the shop owner beside that shop said it had not open for days. I can only STARE HARD AT THAT PAIR OF SHOES BEHIND THE GLASS.

End of the day, I did not get my shoes at queensway. The only shoes I was quite interested in was a pair of shoes from converse which I think I can get them anywhere else. eeekkkk.

posted by eville;yunpeng at 5:54 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010