Tuesday, December 26, 2006
replies
I guess I'm been missing for too long. time to resurface! haha, did you guys miss me? you better be.. if not, HAHAHAA..There's O level, there's work. but it's over now. I wanted to reply some tags..
to everybody : I'm sorry that I'm not updating. but seriously there isn't much for me to update about.jagz : hello. so sorry that I only say hello now. hahaLala : alamak. now that you admit. i wish you both all the best.Meiko : I guess you are a little too serious there. Tsingxiu and I are just joking around that day and thus, updated that. We both written it in our blog, if you ever notice. our friendship might last forever. nobody knows what happen next. and maybe one day, i will die for her. and she might die for me. nothing's certain. so, we treasure this moment when we are still together, laughing, joking. anything might happen. it's a might. so it might not happen after all. hahaa. ooh, and I've been a little busy thus not meeting you up. and the treat from my family was nothing. don't read too much into it okay? haha. look gorgeous on prom! =)I have also relink all requests made and link those I did not. Rejoice, have fun. and have a merry white christmas! =)
posted by eville;yunpeng at 6:50 PM `