boring, redundant life.
I wanted to update. but just simply can't find the life and contents for this. until today, obviously, since I'm updating, haha. and it's just as simple as my title. the new shop was done from renovating, and my boss bought this new crystal light that makes the shop looks more elegant. but it doesn't help, because the sunlight shines into the shop and the light seems to be redundant, only until in the night time, but by then, there won't be much people hanging around. anyways, my point is that whenever I'm feeling bored, I will stare at the lovely light. haha, with all the colours reflected on the crystal from the light, it seems to cheer me up a little. for better effect, it's good if you just sway/move your head slowly and watch the colours on the crystal change. I'm missing the light.
and also, happy 16th birthday to clement and kelvin! =)