I went to work today. ooh man, and it's either my thoughts came true or it's coincidence. yesterday, I was thinking there's no much stock left, today's sales going to be bad. but to my surprise, a big box of stock was at the door when I arrived. and while trying to drag that super-heavy-box of stock inside the shop, my shoes ____- you know what happened eh. the thing that secured the shoes came off lah, and it's all that stupid super-heavy-box of stock's fault. what am I going to wear tomorrow? I'm super poor, I only got one pair of lousy shoes. and guess what I did, I scotch-taped it and bear with it for the whole day. I hope no one notice, so embarrassing. den I thought one pair of shorts will be sold out, and it is. and more and more. well, but today's sales wasn't bad afterall! =)
A i z a t - A Movement For Rosa says:
77th street got do piercing or not?
blurillusions- says:
yes I think.
blurillusions- says:
dont worry. my house do piercing.
blurillusions- says:
you want?
A i z a t - A Movement For Rosa says:
free?
A i z a t - A Movement For Rosa says:
you serious or kidding?
A i z a t - A Movement For Rosa says:
don't anyhow
A i z a t - A Movement For Rosa says:
haha
blurillusions- says:
yea of course. just take a needle and poke. no charges.
A i z a t - A Movement For Rosa says:
lol
A i z a t - A Movement For Rosa says:
crazy
blurillusions- says:
really lah
A i z a t - A Movement For Rosa says:
wont it be painful
blurillusions- says:
no! I do my ear piercing myself
A i z a t - A Movement For Rosa says:
ouch
A i z a t - A Movement For Rosa says:
like that I can do myself too
blurillusions- says:
you sure you dont need me?
I thought this is hilarious. HAHAHAHAHA