<body> eville's
Photobucket
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
too little too much
Ooh my, that title reminds me of the song too little too late. lalala~ so nice. anyways, I'm quite sick of far east now, after going there five days in a row.

On sunday morning, only then I realised there's swee lee sales! not that I'm really getting anything, but I haven't been to swee lee for so long and I want to go and explore. but I didn't go lah, haha. because I went to town to change the flip flops because it's off colour, after that I went to far east. On the way there, there's a few people surrounding an orange sport car that will make anyone goes WOAH, including people who don't know anything about car, just like me. dumb dumb. anyways, they were all taking photos with their mobiles and digital cameras. that's so cool! if only I can take a photo with it.. =(

Went to clean up the other shop and start to pack the stock on the shelves today. and then I rot all the way till six pm. boo. had long john with aizat. and he said I smell fishy and I look like a fish just because I ate fish! chicken aizat who ate chicken =) It's really difficult at finding a suitable present for a guy. gosh. suitable as in something he get to use and he like it. no point getting something someone don't like, right? and aizat was so engrossed in getting things for himself and got psycho by the shop asst whom said "sickty-nigh dollar", courtesy of aizat's blog. and according to him, all thanks to me if not he might have empty his bank account. heh =P we went to the weird dark place beside "shukey" and I felt like I am harry potter walking into the department of mysteries. alright, sounds real dumb. while walking up the stairs just now, I nearly fall off the stairs. thats quite shocking.

I hope we can move into a better shop soon ; less than ten people walked in the shop. I might just die of boredom anytime.

posted by eville;yunpeng at 5:05 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010