If only I can live in esplanade, ha, I don't mind camping there..
Alright, it sounds dumb, but I think I really love esplanade. haha, I'm healed people, I'm healed! so as usual, I couldn't stay at home for a day =\ maybe can lah, but I think I deserved a day out since I'm grounded at home for sooo long.
on saturday, I decided that I shouldn't be at home since everyone's out. I met tsingxiu and we went to esplanade library. I went to the library once, and I love it, but no chance to return there. okay, I'm drifting away. so we went there and did a little studying. I felt guilty, because I didn't do much, and didn't achieve what I'm supposed to finish. after which we walked around the bay a little with our ice cream on hand, yummy. We walked past the tidbits store and we couldn't resist our temptations and we got a can of chips, the mister potato or whatever it is, spicy favour. After we paid and about to left, the uncle said something like,"la4 de3 la4 de3, ke2 yi3 mah?" meaning spicy one, can? but I'm a bit deaf as usual, and I thought he said,"lan4 de3 lan4 de3, ke2 yi3 mah?" meaning it's crushed, can? I know it's dumb. but I even thought that the uncle purposely crushed the chips so that to the convenience of the customers (I know it doesn't make sense) and we kept laughing and laughing. hilarious. We went to far east plaza next cause tsingxiu want to check out on the skirts at hula and co. but she didn't bought the one there in the end. after getting her skirt at "in the closet", we were left with pathetic amount of money. we had a drink and study at the coffee bean. then we thought of all ways of having more money like transfering money to my account so that it's sufficient to withdraw. but it doesn't work, and we gave up. I forgot how we ended up at taka, and den we went home separately. I must admit, I can't be alone at orchard, because I don't know the place well, I might get lost. I was busy finding the exit out of taka den I walked all the way to four seasons hotel. I took a bus and went to my sis workplace and went home with her after that. I'm super tired because I'm sleeping late.
sunday! I'm sooo looking forward for it. mus'art concert! that's the main purpose why we went to esplanade on sunday. thank you soo much for accompanying me, tsingxiu! haha, den we both fall asleep on the bus to esplanade. We went to the library to study first since it's still early for the concert, and we sat with the same girl who went studying on saturday and sunday! coincidence, thats what I can say. we were a little late for the concert, but it's okay. We both nearly fall asleep through some oldies, I can't remember the name of the song. After the concert, we went back to the library again, and we sat by the window as there's no free table. I think I'm looking out of the window more den looking at my book =\ and then we look around the whole library, I love esplanade library =) We went to marina square for dinner at the food court (while writing this, I missed eating cheap food with bren and qianen, weird, haha) I ate handmade noodles and I think will never eat it at the foodcourt again. no, I should say, I wont get from that store again, it's not really nice, I think xinfang would just pour the whole bowl of soup away, haha! After dinner, we went to the creative store because I want to check out zen v plus, ooh my, I think I really like it. den we got gummies from mini toons and took bus home. Weirdly, the trip back was longer than the trip there. The rest of the night wasn't that peaceful...
I think thats all, hoping I don't miss out anything except for.. Tsingxiu knows it lah. haha.
some quote taken out from the book "The Quotable Musician",
"The mastership in music and in life, in fact, is not something that can be taught --- it can only be caught."
---Rodney Jones, Jazz Guitarist
and yesterday, back to work. and I tell you, I have never got zero sales before.. ZERO SALES! not until late at night when someone got a key chain from me. only $8.90. sheesh, lady boss still get me CLEO magazine to read, make me felt so guilty.
P.S. mummy, stop crying.