<body> eville's
Photobucket
Sunday, August 27, 2006
birthdays'
First, not to mention oral, HORRIBLE.

As much as you guessed, we celebrated their birthday today. like yay, because I'm so looking forward to it. miss them so so much. I wanted to go and order my sis's birthday cake first, then on the way there at jurong east mrt station, we both were like stopped by some survey people lah. we better not wear purple together next time, although it's different shades of purple. I was trying to walk away quickly, but my sis didn't manage to do it. I can't possibly leave her alone, so we do the survey AGAIN although we did them once at ngee ann city, wearing the same shirt back then. First, I thought thats all lah, then they started explaining to us all about having savings account. It sounds great, to have plans for savings and everything. but who knows what's gonna happen for the coming 25 years? I just can't believe we gave them our particulars. I'm too gullible nowadays, or always, I realised.

All because of the 45 minutes about the savings plan talk, I'm late meeting the ncos. people, I'm so sorry. and xinhui have to leave, I haven't seen her for so so long. after some time, we finally settled down at hans.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the birthday boys!

after some laughing and joking around during the meals, frequently with yaofeng making fun of kristen. and there were the swiss rolls mashed and mixed with the salad done by kristen, which tasted like egg mayo claimed by mel.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
kristen's creation before the swiss rolls salad/egg mayo

We met libing who just finished work at raffles city, we gave them their presents and went home after taking some photos. I do hope they really like them, haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
first one ( my sis were sitting behind me while I'm doing this and said that kristen looks like me =\ )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
second take

nice nice nice nice day! when's the next outing? =)

posted by eville;yunpeng at 5:35 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010