I ought to be smack in the face while I wrote this post. ooh man. I have started working and yes, you got it right. I haven't been studying HARD for a long time. only on and off or didn't at all. seems like I'm wasting my year away which I can't afford to. YOU, the one reading this now, smack me! working wasn't good. If you out there thinking you can give up your studies and start working, you are wrong. You will definitely prefer studying than working after trying out. Recieved a message from mdm wai this evening, she must have sensed that I'm not doing what I should. ooh my, I miss yiss, I miss yimb. boo.
Stop ignoring me like you are doing it.
It's breaking me apart.
Why not you just take a knife and killed me instantly?
It's better that way.
My wrist still hurt from the fall at ecp. I think it's a little swollen, hurts more nowadays but mummy assume it will be okay.
I'm feeling guilty everynow and then.
I'm seeking help like no one cares.