<body> eville's
Photobucket
Monday, June 19, 2006
trombonists at east coast park
Weeee~ I love 14 June `06. so far I think it's the best day throughout 2006. woooo~ Here's is the reason.
Trombonists at the east coast park!
Imagine! how cool can that be?! but well, because sufyan and fadliana were overseas and kevin can't make it. It's left with the 6 of us! Reached there, and we rent the bicycle. Initially, kelvin was going to ride the double rider bicycle with me as I do not know how to. but in the end, we can't make it. so he changed into two single rider bicycle. and then, guess what? we ran into daryl. I kept trying to ride, but I was afraid hence I was laughing all the way and inhale loads of cold wind. and then? stomachache. all the rest went off riding, I do not want to waste their two hours teaching me only. so daryl taught me again (I had not forgot the incident when I bang against the wall) then he went off again. I tried and I make it, and then not, and again yes, and no. but well, at least can ride for some distances now provided no one else is within 50 metres near me after almost banging against human, trees and fences =\

First try
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Second try

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

felicia still looks weird as before.

Then all of us went to the beach to play. Daryl went off, but he came back again after that. we took loads of photos. here they goes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the very nice sky

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

feet! If you would like to guess, I shall not stop you, but no prize for guessing the correct one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

kelvin wasn't worry when he lost his legs, because the rest of us will be there to support him =\

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I purposely put it in front of felicia's face =\

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Both of them are so good at twisting! haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

huimin, I love you!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

even with us, kelvin can always find another girl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

we shall take turns to take photo with the superstar.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thanks so much for teaching me to ride a bicycle!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

tsingxiu's first picture with sulizah!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

couples in their couples' suit and couples' cap!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

they were so cute right?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

trombonists `05

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

trombonists`06

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

again, so that the rubbish bin wasn't in the picture.

After that, all of us were so hungry so we were busy finding halal restaurant. and we walked such a long distance to the food village. so very long, we are dying. and here's the food!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

looks yummy!

nearby the food village, there's this blood donor event and they were building sand castles. so nice and I felt like making one as well. wooooo~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

sand castles! It was huge I tell you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and more..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and more..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A miniature sand castle!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

couples again!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

how romantic can this be?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

wonderful scenery

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He's digging a hole for his bike.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
heart from an artistic hand. artistic as ever.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

trios!

and there's fireworks as well. and the fireworks are shattering anywhere. ahh! I'm not good at words again, I hope you get it. the shattered fire also hit people and trees. horrible I tell you.
the significent of every trombonist before danger.
kelvin : ducking behind tsingxiu because he was afraid that he might got hit.
tsingxiu : busy taking photos of the fireworks and ignored people who are running away. and when she wants to run, kelvin was in her way.
felicia : was on the phone, and she requested a minute so that she can run =\
huimin : afraid that the shattered firework might hit her because she saw someone got hit, and then before she knows anything, she got a shock from a dog beside her.
sulizah : watching halfway, turn around and realised everyone else was gone. she ran as well, and was telling us "your favourite song, winter games"
and me : gave up taking photos and let tsingxiu take over, and when I realised the firework was hitting the trees and ground, started to run and was pushed here and there. at the same time, trying to figure out what song was that, and was shocked by the same dog as huimin got.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

more..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and more..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is for them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love you guys so much!

What a pity that sufyan, fadliana and kevin wasn't withus. but however, it was the bestest day I had for a long time! I believed everyone had so so so so so much fun. trombonists, rock on!

posted by eville;yunpeng at 3:26 AM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010