<body> eville's
Photobucket
Saturday, June 24, 2006
tagged ll
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to day he/she have tagged
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!"

I have been tagged by CHUNHAO!"

Favorites
Favorite colour : white and purple
Favorite food : soup
Favorite song : that's when I love you
Favorite movie : many many
Favorite sport : cycling! (despite the fact that I fell down thrice)
Favorite day of the week : saturday
Favorite season : I think all are enjoyable
Favorite ice cream : dark chocolate, mango and peppermint

Currents
Current mood : down
Current taste : bad
Current clothes : white tee shirt and shorts
Current desktop: sand castle at ecp
Current toenail: long and plain
Current time : 12:36am
Current surroundings : my living room, I'm alone
Current annoyance : from someone
Current thoughts : I wish you are here

First
First best friend : you!
First crush : why must you know? =P
First movie : Mr.Bean
First lie : haha, it's hilarous. You won't want to know
First music : from what I remember - xiao3 xiong2 qin3 ke4 - children rhymes

Lasts
Last cigarette : none at all
Last drink : lychee with water
Last car ride : yesterday 176 home
Last crush : why must you know again? =P
Last movie : Poseidon
Last phone call : my sis' work supervisor, daisy
Last CD played : band songs

Have you ever..
Have you ever dated your best friend : what you mean by date?
Have you ever broken the law : sadly, sort of =\
Have you ever been arrested : no
Have you ever skinny-dipped : never
Have you ever been on tv : I think so
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know : no

5 things you are wearing : hair rubber band, tee shirt, shorts, undergarments
4 things you've done today : sleep, do algebra, talk to people on msn and call to ask about tomorrow meeting
3 things you can hear right now : the songs I played, my keyboard typing sound and the fan
1 thing you do when you are bored : tuned in to 987fm

*5 people to tag?
Sulizah
Nadillah
Xinfang
Tsingxiu
Aizat

posted by eville;yunpeng at 3:36 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010