I have done chunhao's tagged. but to be fair to nad, I think I should do this, she tagged me this long long long long ago. haha. but nevermind, better late than never.
Instructions: The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lovers. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying that they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.
I'm not specifying the gender because I had not make up my mind =\
but currently it's MALE
MY PERFECT LOVER:
he who share all his sad stuff with me, I dont mind not sharing happy stuff. but I hope he thinks of me when they needed someone
he who must love me like I do love him
he who must not lie to me, not even white lies
he who must give me freedom occasionally
he who must be cleverer than me
he who must not be too sensitive because I am
he who understand what I need
he who must not keep me away from my friends and must not speak ill of them
okay, I seriously dont know what to say. thats why I only do this until today, though I still dont know what to say. I know this wasn't accurate, because if the right man appears, these all doesn't count =\
THE PEOPLE WHO I WANT THEM TO DO THIS ARE:
tsingxiu
xinfang
chunhao
jolene
sulizah
xiujing
elfarina
clement (I know he wont do this)