My day went off fine like any other day. but the highlights was in the evening. I got no tuition today, because my sis wasn't free. and I was suffering from stomach ache since last night. so I skipped tuition as well. so after shower, I fed my cousin dinner. she's only 5 years old and she's addicted to the television because of the tv program rhapsody in blue. and because I hate feeding her dinner, she can't sit still and she chew like a 80-years-old granny. haha. so I shouted a little at her. but she continued to ignore me! so pissed off. but whats worst is whenever you are going to put food in her mouth, she tried to cough. and then, after the dinner (I gave up feeding halfway, my mum took over), she vomit because she cough again. and my dad blamed me for it! haha. unreasonable yes? ooh my. he said I wasn't focus while feeding her. but please! she's the one who wasn't focus with eating her dinner because of the tidbits my dad gave her an hour ago! wth. haha. can you imagined that? I'm so so angry about it okay. haha. but now, not as much. hur.
I think my teeth are dropping. ooh my. they hurts when my tongue touched them just now. now, they don't hurt. should I visit the dentist? I always hate dentists. becuase I'm afraid of them. =\