Okay! I’m so embarrassed lah. But I think I will never experience something like that AGAIN, and I secretly hope I don’t have to, so I think, yes, first and last time.
Tuesday, 20th june 2006
Went to east coast park with nad, and we cycled. I just learnt how to cycle remember? And yes, something happened. I FELL DOWN. And yes, I FELL DOWN!
First record
I rolled over the front of my bicycle and landed on the road. fell down on four, and I nearly scratch my face. I’m ugly enough, if I scratch my face, I rather die (just kidding) haha. and yes, I fell down on four just like a tare bear. You know how a tare bear looks like don’t you? In case you didn’t know, this is how a tare bear looks like.

Looks stupid right? And then..
Second record
Bumped into some inconsiderate people who were walking in the middle of the road. Then yes! I fell down AGAIN. And I scratch on the same position of my right palm. Same! Pain on pain. And more scratches this time.
Third record
I am not supposed to fall this time. But I fell, AGAIN. And yes! I fell AGAIN. I have already stopped my bicycle, and I just collapsed with that bicycle on my legs. I don’t know how I fall this time so don’t ask. And yes, this was the third time. and I fall in front of a handsome guy who wore a green shirt! ahh! so embarrassing. 3 times! 3! My lucky number. How LUCKY eh?
At the end of the day, numbers of scratches on my right knee, right leg, right palm, left knee, left ankle and left elbow. Tell me! How cool can this be? Wooo~ besides that, because of the first fall, I have blue black on my stomach and my left shoulder and my right wrist were aching like hell. And the good thing is, I can cycle better now. With all those injuries! Boo~
ooh yea. and I went back to band today. announcement of commitee 2007! *drum rolls* the band major was elfa and the drum major was SULIZAH! sulizah, we love you! wooo~ rock on!
When I’m returning home just now, I saw someone pee by the street! Eewwww! Can you imagine that sight? Okay, I think I got to run. Bye bye!