wooo~ no way to describe the movie. It's all about the images and stuff. cool! and it makes me understand and realise that how fragile life is. haha. went to watch it with tsingxiu yesterday. then we went to mac to continue to study a bit. she's memorise chinese phrase or whatever lah. and we both learnt a little! haha. when I'm on the way home, I was listening to 987fm. and the DJ, young was actually reading out dedications from emails. and someone sent a dedication with a whole long list of people, and young wasnt good at chinese. so when he read out shuai di di, it's somehow hilarious. and the most funny thing is he asked the sender to send again between 11pm to 2am during shan's program and see how shan pronounce them. I wanted to listen, but who knows will send again or not? so, I gave up after listening for an hour. blah~ haha.
近朱者赤,近墨者黑
哈哈哈!
please change your encoding to unicode(UTF-8) in order to view the chinese words. woooo~