woooo~ I'm updating, xinfang! can you see this? lol. alright. It's actually about this movie that I wanted to update. but of course, also something I'm really really angry over before the movie. I shall of course start with the beginning of the day, yesterday, 19th may 2006.
I woke up and I wanted to meet xinfang and tsingxiu to study at the jurong regional library. but I decided to use the com while xinfang was still having meeting with ms poh. and my sis, recieved a phone call, and decided to went out with her friend because there's no school for her yesterday. because some problem happened, a long story, which both my sis and my mum were and were not at fault. and so, she just left the house and my mum was really upset. I left the house really late because I've to make sure that my mum was alright. I'm sorry, xinfang, that I'm late. public apology leh. haha. tsingxiu den decided not to meet us since we were going for the movie at night with my sis and her friend for the 815pm show.
we did not study, we chat. den we went off to westmall and reach there at about 6pm. we walk a bit. and we went to the food court for dinner. we developed this habit of eating fruits before our meal, thats the real way, people, haha. but there's such thing lah. and so we make sure that we do every action slowly. and we were really looking forward for the movie. and I got the feeling that if I don't watch it today, I will failed to watch this movie. so I told my sis at about 720pm that she must reach at latest 745pm. because I'm quite sure that this movie was gonna be really popular. and she was late. and we were decieved by the notice that the 815pm show was left with only the first row. when I called her and told her, she wasnt sorry and she was scolding me! and ask questions like "what can I do" blah blah. I was really anxious. what if we miss the show? but well, in the end, we did get the seats but I do not have money to pay for her tickets. and she took so long. I think the person was irritated because I do not money yet I want the seats -_-ll but she agreed to book for us first as we definitely want the seats.
It's over. at least we got the seats. forget it. the show was fascinating, although there's some parts that I don't really understand, I think I want to read the book. I've never watch a movie in a cinema full of people. usually was almost full, but never full.