<body> eville's
Photobucket
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
too much
I have got too much things on my mind, and I have been so lazy to update for such a long time. okay, but quite a few things were done for the past few days.

on tuesday, hermione and I went to plaza singapura to find if there's big bottle of glitter in spotlight after going back to school to get the money. okay, and there's NO big bottle of glitter in spotlight. and we called the bookshop at beauty world to see if there's 14 bottles of gold glitters. they said YES. so we went all the way back from plaza singapura to beauty world. so much time wasted, well and what more is there's NO stock of 14 gold glitters. what left was 10 bottles and we got all of them. blah, they should check thoroughly. nevermind. so we went back to school. started on the banner straight after lunch in the small store room. next, we went to paint the banner at the shelter near my school when the band practice has ended. we are so glad. cause the picture is almost out.

wednesday, went to clementi big bookshop to see if there's glitter. disappointed, we went back to hermione's house and do what we can with the reminding materials left. and it rains after that, spoil the mood. but anyways, the picture is almost out (second time, I know) wait and see, haha.

hermione went to her sp course camp, so no one asked me out on thurs. no banner doing, because banner was at her house. so I stayed at home and wait for tuition to start, and good news people, I cant do simple calculation learnt from primary school. congratulations. blah. then I got scolded. what do you expect. lah. blah again.

I planted a bomb at the post office, bukit panjang branch. yah! O level fees. it's a bomb! it costed me $311.85, three subjects only! after that, went to bpp with fengru to teach her poa. I remember some stuff, forgot some too. then I wait for an hour for tsingxiu, huiying and felicia to arrive to study. the rules of life had taught me to be more patient with my friends -_-ll then we went to starbucks and start to talk about all kinds of craps. including SAMARA. yes. late at night. and we talked about SAMARA. lol. huiying asked," why is it that all the ghosts always has long, very straight hair that cover their face(but normal, not bloody) and dress in white "cloth"?" and my answer is," if the ghosts has short, curly hair and wear in green or whatever colour, would you be afraid?" and they laughed, and laughed. okay. if you are not laughing, then it's not funny. enough of samara..

okay. so saturday and sunday, I went to the chinese cemetry. you know what it is for lah. lol. and yiangshan said she saw me. not on tombstone -_-ll
and I'm getting crappy.
and I've learnt in the past days that if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all. but still unable to practise that.
and I've learnt that no matter how bad your day is, speak to everyone nicely. because you might have spread your bad day to the people around you.
and I've also learnt that laziness is an evil thing, chase it away!
and I've learnt to be naggy.
and crappy.
and I dont know what.
and you are such a nice person to finish the whole post. this is lengthy.
and bye =)

posted by eville;yunpeng at 4:08 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010