<body> eville's
Photobucket
Monday, April 24, 2006
SYF competition `06
congrats, bp! and congrats to other bands that got into finals.
one band was better than the last, in MY opinion. I think bpghs did a great job. marvellous. I missed tanjong katong show. deyi and the rest was great too. now, titans earned my respect.
I don't think being smart looks proud was arrogant. it's just some basics in public.
before the results was announced, I think there were butterflies in my stomach since yesterday.
was cheering with the rest of the pit percussions and alumni. we were not as loud as bp of course, so many alumni -_-ll
okay. overall, we got bronze.
we did not expect. okay, I DID NOT EXPECT. maybe some others do.
I always thought there wouldn't be bronze.
my mind went empty. but I did not cry. all thanks to nadillah. and I lost my precious tears.
a few drops and thats it. I'm trying really really hard not to cry in front of the band.
but why hide your feelings? It would gets step over.
and so, the band seems happy that, although they did not earned the medal, but they improved at least.

however, last chance. and was destroyed by imperfection.
praying doesn't help. working hard does.
anything imperfect ought to be DESTROYED.

Image hosting by Photobucket


I thought this year's music was nicer.
I thought this year's formation was clearer.
but hey, bronze.
no one understand the picture above?

posted by eville;yunpeng at 1:25 AM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010