<body> eville's
Photobucket
Saturday, April 15, 2006
speech day `06
It's awesome. I meant the band performance from picture one to three. It's a success. however, here's something for the band.
yimb: the show was great. but there's still room for improvement. anyways, it's only the first three pictures. I'm not trying to demoralise you guys, but I'm sure thats not the best you can do.
Liangjie: It was a great performance yesterday, seriously. although it's not perfect. but I knew that you felt more pressure to throw your mace in the parade square. I'm sure you can do better on field, I'm sure of it. dont stress yourself out, leave it to the members to let them decide whether to work harder for the last week or not.
Kelvin: hermione was right. you didnt even turn up for practise. hence you got no right in whatsoever imperfection in the show. I hope that you will make sure that for the last week of the practice, no more excuses.
I shall post more about you people after national stadium.

okay, speech day yesterday. and a dumb dumb thing happened. all because of a dumb dumb man. he's simply so so so *speechless*. we went to buy white paint for the banner at shop near beauty world centre. and we told him clearly that we wanted BANNER PAINT. we are careless for not checking. and when we started on the banner in school yesterday, the paint just seeped through the cloth. den we know, the paint was actually for WOOD AND METAL. no one would use wood and metal for banner! and he blamed us for agreeing the paint he gave us was right, we are no paint expert. how would we know? alamak.

intended to do banner today. but hermione cant make it. I went out with tsingxiu instead. everyone's out of house. no point staying at home alone. we went to orchard. and then when I'm on the way home, felicia told me that there's samara show tonight! ooh my. and I decided to give her a chance to turn up in my television. hopefully she dont climb out. it's the second time I watch the show! excited. the first time I watched, only for five minutes and I decided to give up, no samara at all! only same weird record tape. blah~ am I at the right show? haha. I quickly bathe and I'm watching the show now. I think my sister wanted to use the com. I shall surrender.

p.s. I dont understand what the show is going about -_-ll

posted by eville;yunpeng at 2:59 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010