<body> eville's
Photobucket
Sunday, March 12, 2006
muse and hariprasad
firstly, I think I should make it clear that I shall stop asking all those questions that I asked in the previous post before I irritate everyone including myself. blah~

yeah okay. so on 8th march first, MUSE! haha. by ACJC concert band. and I want to congrats all the ncos and the members (though I do not know who they are) for putting up a great performance. I guess everyone including me enjoyed ourselves through the music played by you people and ACS(BR) and ACS I. they played better than I expected.
I looked stupid on that day with all the flowers for my friends, and of course I do hope they love them.

next, on 11th march, hariprasad.
Image hosting by Photobucket

was late and I'm sorry to make everyone wait for me on the bus. was forced to sing on stage with the rest of the people. but nevermind, it's OVER. some unhappy events happened. but nevermind, it's OVER. got so many tins of biscuits from dont-know-who and was left at yusof. Sophia (if i din spell wrongly) and James each took one big bag home. xiujing and I den went to have lunch with James, tsingxiu, min2 and huimin at the westmall foodcourt. after xiujing left for work, we sat there for almost 2 hours playing all sorta games. haha. fun fun. I headed home for my beauty sleep for 5 hours. and I woke up for 1 hour and slept for 7 hours again. yet I still felt tired..

Hermione came to my house early this morning, and woke me, which made me my 7 hours sleep. haha, she brought two decks of oracle cards to my house. something like tarot cards. except that it's all angels. one of it said that I should be patient, to forgive and forget. hmph, I think I need to do that. then we met tsingxiu for a concert from soka association. A jazz concert by a trumpeter from japan. he played music, with feelings. nice. but when he speak;I'm halfway through dreamland when I clapped.

we went to plaza singapura after that, to shop around and have dinner. then we brought a big pack of M&Ms to have it on bus. and the rule of the game is that only if we guess the right colour then we can eat. and if you ask and the other two answer wrongly, you will hafta eat. in the end, tsingxiu assume that if the packet is 200%, hermione ate 80%, I ate 70% and she only ate 50%. I think I will not eat M&Ms for a long long time after today. I ate so many, I think my teeth are dropping. and it's not my imaginations.
Image hosting by Photobucket

I think I better go now before it's too early.

posted by eville;yunpeng at 4:38 PM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010