<body> eville's
Photobucket
Thursday, March 16, 2006
for yesterday;14 march 2006
Went back to band today. and of course had fun and stuff. nothing much goes on. I went to have dinner at bp plaza with tsingxiu. there's this bunch of guys sitting beside us from some sch (you shalln't bother) and we were like talking so weirdly. we left right after those guys left, and were thinking if they will think we are tailing them (obviously we are not) after that, we went to starbucks to have mocha (and to study initially) I told tsingxiu,"if they come to starbucks as well, we shall say they are tailing us." okay, coincidence, they came to starbucks too! blah~ we read and talk and crap. then we had cakes at cafe cartel. we werent rich, it's just that the cakes are at 50% after 9pm, and they looked so appealing. haha. home after that.

For some:
  1. Everyone has got the right to get angry and agitated, I do not have.
  2. Everyone has got the right to get irritated, I do not have.
  3. Everyone has got the right to feel sorry, I do not have.
  4. Everyone has got the right to show their temper even when situation is unclear, I do not have.
  5. Everyone has got the right to scold anyone as they wish, I do not have.
  6. Everyone has got the right not to say sorry when they are in the wrong, I do not have.
  7. Everyone has got the right to say whatever they want without thinking that'll hurts, I do not have.
  8. Everyone has got the right to have everything in their way even though they knew thats wasn't the perfect way, I do not have.
  9. Everyone has got the right to be imperfect, I do not have.
  10. Everyone has got the right to have BIG emotions, I do not have.

I'll read up THE RULES OF LIFE and be a better person.


posted by eville;yunpeng at 6:00 AM `

Comments: Post a Comment
tagboard



friends

Aizat
Charmaine
Chun Hao
Clement
Denise
Felicia
Fengru
Geralyn
Hermione
Jie Sheng
Jocelyn
Jolene
Joshua
Jovina
Kai Kee
Karen
Li Juan
Meiko
Min Min
Ming Zhi
Nadillah
NGPriest
Salehah
Salim
Sin Yee
TsingXiu
Wei Wen
Wendy
Winnie
XinFang
Xin Hui
Xiujing
xSmiles
Yi Yuan
Zac
Zihui


links

30th Band NCOs `04
My Friendster
YIMB forum/group
YIMB pictures


wishlist

Your wishes are mine.


archives

May 2005


June 2005


July 2005


August 2005


September 2005


October 2005


November 2005


December 2005


January 2006


February 2006


March 2006


April 2006


May 2006


June 2006


July 2006


August 2006


September 2006


October 2006


December 2006


January 2007


February 2007


March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007


December 2007


January 2008


February 2008


March 2008


April 2008


May 2008


June 2008


July 2008


August 2008


September 2008


October 2008


December 2008


January 2009


February 2009


March 2009


April 2009


May 2009


June 2009


July 2009


August 2009


September 2009


October 2009


November 2009


December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010


April 2010


May 2010


June 2010


July 2010